- The Big Break wants to thank all of those who submitted entrees to complete. There was an overwhelming number of artists and choosing between such amazing was a very difficult process. Without further adieu, the selected artists, in no particular order, are:
- Cure My Enemy
- 4 Daze Dead
- TreeHive Band
- Last Chance Riders
- If there are any questions, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission Deadline: 5PM, February 25, 2017.
- Artists must be local within a 60 mile radius of Duluth, GA.
- Artist must not be signed or under existing management.
- Performance order will be determined by drawing at check-in/load-in.
- Preliminaries will require artist to perform two songs, of which one must be an original.
- Finale will require artist to perform three songs, of which two must be originals, with a final one-song "sudden death" round to determine the winner.
- Stage equipment will be standardized for all artists. There will be a 10 minute allowance for preparation / changeover.
- Judging criteria will be based on both performance and crowd attendance.
- Additionally, those who have submitted acknowledged they have read and are agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Big Break winner will receive an all inclusive digital single production package, valued at $5,000. The package includes:
- All studio and production fees. Song or recording will be produced by Ryan Snow of BSE and Jawbreaker Entertainment.
- Photoshoot and art for a digital album.
- Digital release under Jawbreaker Entertainment label.
- Additionally, winner will be appearing as a supporting act at single release concert!!!